- Gucci Mane (born Radric Delantic Davis on February 12, 1980) is an American rapper and record executive.
- As part of the Atlanta hip hop scene, he was a pioneer of trap music along with T.I. and Young Jeezy during the 2000s and 2010s.
- Gucci Mane made his debut with Trap House in 2005, followed by his second album, Hard to Kill, in 2006.
- A smooth quilted lining and soft lambskin sleeves add a luxe finish to this pure wool blazer.
- You can purchase this feature jacket at Varsity jacket.
- Classic collar
- Contrast stitching
- Front button fastening
- Long sleeves
- Two sides slit pockets
- Buttoned cuffs
- Straight hem